General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- CuddleCo Ltd needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given CuddleCo Ltd permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in CuddleCo Ltd legitimate interests
- CuddleCo Ltd needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Doona follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Doona uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read "What Are Cookies".
Note that Doona has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
How to disable or delete cookies
Deleting or disabling cookies can be done from your browser. You can disable cookies from being saved in the future, be notified when a cookie is created or delete all stored cookies on your device. You can usually find these settings under a "Help" or "Internet options" page. See the links below to find out how you can achieve the above for a variety of internet browsers.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac & https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Doona does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.