We charge a flat rate delivery charge of £4.99 on all orders less than the value of £50. Any orders over the total value of £50 includes delivery free of charge. There may be a surcharge for addresses located outside of mainland UK.
Our carrier delivers between 9am and 10pm, and in some cases a signature may be required.
If you are not around, the carrier will try your neighbours, or (if a signature is not required) will try to find a safe, dry place to leave your parcel.
Alternatively, they'll leave a calling card with the details on how to re-arrange delivery. Or depending on the courier a re-delivery attempt may be made without contact.
Please note deliveries outside of the UK can take anything up to 10 working days and sometimes longer .
Once your order has been received your parcel should be sent out the following day and will be delivered within 2-5 working days (UK Mainland). For deliveries to Ireland & the Islands, please allow up to 10 days for your order to arrive.
Any extra-large or 'bulky' items, are sent via a pallet courier. All goods sent by a pallet courier will be delivered within 5-7 working days.
If you have not received your parcel within the allocated time frame, please call us on 0161 702 5057 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CuddleCo Ltd shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
In order for us to keep our shipping prices low and service levels high, we use a number of couriers which are allocated depending on the different dimensions and weight of your order.
Once a carrier has been assigned, you will be notified of the carrier in your confirmation of dispatch email.
Please note that all parcels have a volumetric weight, which is calculated as follows: W x D x L/4000.
The higher of the volumetric and actual weight is used by all couriers with regards to shipping costs.
The Small Print
- If no one is available to take delivery of your order we will try and leave with a neighbour or in a safe place. If this is not possible we will attempt delivery the following day unless we hear from you. If we are unable to deliver the order the parcel will be held for 5 days by the courier before being returned to us and a refund will be issued.
- We reserve the right to restrict these services at any time. We also reserve the right to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances.
- All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
- All quoted delivery dates and times are estimates and although we will try our best to meet them we will not be responsible if we are unable to do so. We will let you know if we cannot deliver your products within 30 days of when we receive your payment and will give you the option to either wait for the Products or cancel your order and receive a full refund.
- We cannot be held responsible for any third-party costs or charges which you incur due to non-delivery of an order, or orders that have not been checked on delivery.
- We are not able to process orders or deliver on UK Bank Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- All deliveries must be received and signed for by a person over the age of 18. If no one is available to take delivery of your order we will try and leave with a neighbour or in a safe place.
- We may need to make an additional handling charge for redelivery. Should no-one be available to take the redelivery we may cancel the order and refund your money, excluding any delivery charges.
- Due to insurance guidelines, our delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the Products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made.
- Risk of loss and damage in the Products will pass to you on the date when the Products are delivered or on the date on which we make our first attempt to deliver them to you.