COVID-19 UPDATE - We will continue to operate our business in accordance with government guidelines. We are accepting and dispatching all orders as usual.
For accurate delivery prices we recommend taking your item(s) to checkout where a Shipping charge will be calculated based on your postcode.
We charge a flat rate delivery charge of £5.99 on all orders that have a value of £49.99 or less. Any orders over the total value of £50 or more, includes delivery free of charge. There may be a surcharge for addresses located outside of mainland UK, including addresses within the Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Sicily, Jersey, Guernsey and BFPO (British Forces Post Office).
Our carrier delivers between 8am and 10pm, and in some cases, a signature may be required.
If you are not around, the carrier will try your neighbours, or (if a signature is not required) will try to find a safe, dry place to leave your parcel.
Alternatively, they'll leave a calling card with the details on how to re-arrange delivery or depending on the courier a re-delivery attempt may be made without contact.
Please note deliveries outside of the UK can take up to 10 working days and sometimes longer.
Standard Delivery or Free Delivery
If a "Standard Delivery" or “Free Delivery” is selected, and your parcel is being sent to a UK Mainland address, your parcel should be sent out the following working day and will be delivered within 1-4 working days.
For deliveries to the Highlands, Scottish Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Sicily, Jersey, Guernsey and BFPO (British Forces Post Office), please allow up to 10 working days for your order to arrive.
For deliveries to Ireland, please allow up to 20 working days for your order to arrive.
UK Next Day Delivery
We charge a flat rate delivery charge of £6.99 for this service.
All orders using our "Next Day Delivery" service, which are received before 12pm Midday, will be sent the same day using a next day delivery service.
Currently, our couriers do not operate over the weekend.
Orders placed on Friday before 12pm will be delivered on Monday.
Orders placed on Friday after 12pm, Saturday & Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
All of our next day delivery parcels require a signature upon receipt.
Next day delivery is available to all UK mainland addresses.
We are unable to deliver on a Next day service to the Highlands, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Island, Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, and BFPO (British Forces Post Office) addresses.
Orders placed for delivery via the UK next day delivery service cannot be amended or cancelled due to the limited time available between an order being placed and the order being dispatched for delivery.
If you have not received your parcel within the allocated time frame, please call us on 0161 702 5057 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CuddleCo Ltd shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
Damaged In Transit
Before you refuse the delivery, we ask that you check inside the box to establish if the item itself has been damaged. (The packaging is simply used to protect the item whilst in transit.) If you find the contents to be spoilt, please sign for the goods as damaged and contact us by email at email@example.com. We appreciate that all items that are delivered are not necessarily purchased for immediate use. So to avoid disappointment on opening we would ask that all your parcels are checked thoroughly on arrival and then in the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with the condition of how your order has arrived we ask you to contact us with images of any damage to the item and the packaging within 24hrs of receipt so that any problems can be rectified immediately, this is the timeframe that enables us to claim from the couriers insurance. Outside of this timeframe we are unable to claim from the courier’s insurance.
If you receive a delivery which has been damaged in transit, we are able to replace the product 'like for like' free of charge in the quickest possible timeframe. For some items damaged in transit we will replace the damaged parts 'like for like' only and not the complete carton. This prevents the likelihood of the whole carton getting damaged as a whole carton for the second time. Replacement parts are packed individually and securely for transit.
The packaging/box around the product is simply there to protect the item whilst in transit. Due to the weight of some parcels and the distance travelled through many courier depot's we cannot guarantee that the external packaging will not be marked on arrival.
Re-delivery charges may apply if the consignment is refused for reasons other than the goods not conforming with your consumer rights e.g. the goods are faulty or not as described.
In order for us to keep our shipping prices low and service levels high, we use a number of couriers which are allocated depending on the different dimensions and weight of your order.
Once a carrier has been assigned, you will be notified of the carrier in your confirmation of dispatch email.
Further Terms & Conditions
- If no one is available to take delivery of your order the courier may try and leave with a neighbour or in a safe place, unless a signature is required.
- We reserve the right to restrict these services at any time. We also reserve the right to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances.
- All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
- All quoted delivery dates and times are estimates and although we will try our best to meet them, we will not be responsible if we are unable to do so.
- If an item is out of stock, we will let you know if we cannot deliver your products within 30 days of when we receive your payment and will give you the option to either wait for the products or cancel your order and receive a full refund.
- We cannot be held responsible for any third-party costs or charges which you incur due to non-delivery of an order, or orders that have not been checked on delivery.
- We are not able to process orders or deliver on UK Bank Holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- All deliveries must be received and signed for by a person over the age of 18.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional handling fee for re-delivery. Should no-one be available to take the redelivery we may cancel the order and refund your money, excluding any delivery charges.
- Due to insurance guidelines, our delivery personnel are unable to enter private residences. Delivery will be to the kerbside of the delivery address. The recipient of the products is responsible for any additional lifting once the delivery has been made.
- Risk of loss and damage in the products will pass to you on the date when the products are delivered or on the date on which we make our first attempt to deliver them to you.
- For any further questions please email into us with your query at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to answer your query within 1 working day.