- The smallest folding trike in the market
- Folds and unfolds in seconds
- Comes fully assembled - ready to go straight out of the box
- Features sleek, urban design, offering maximum functionality and comfort
- Easy to navigate by parent and child with a dual steering system
- Easy to carry and store
- Ideal for travel - easily fits in the boot of your car or the airplane’s overhead bin
- Made from exceptional materials to assure long-lasting quality
- Highly durable soft-ride wheels
- UV sun protection canopy
Get ready to roll with Liki, the world’s most compact folding trike.
The sleek urban design of the Liki Trike allows you to be safe and have fun, as it elegantly combines functionality and aesthetics.
With its unique and patented small-fold, the ingenious trike simply folds and unfolds at the click of a button. Liki allows you to travel comfortably with your child as it fits easily in the boot of your car or the airplane’s overhead bin.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• The smallest folding trike in the market
• Folds and unfolds in seconds
• Comes fully assembled - ready to go straight out of the box
• Features sleek, urban design, offering maximum functionality and comfort
• Easy to navigate by parent and child with a dual steering system
• Easy to carry and store
• Ideal for travel - easily fits in the boot of your car or the airplane’s overhead bin
• Made from exceptional materials to assure long-lasting quality
• Features high durability soft-ride wheels
• UV sun protection canopy
What's Included (Liki S5 Deluxe):
• Shoulder pads
• Padded armrest
• 5 point harness
• Pedal straps
• Premium Storage bag
• Wooden handlebars
• Travel bag
Folded: 12.5 x 23.6 x 9.1 inches
Open with parent handle: 36.8 x 19.6 x 40.35 inches
Open without parent handle: 24.4 x 19.6 x 33.4 inches
Product weight: 14.7 lbs
Maximum product load: 44.1 lbs
Suitable for ages: 10 months - 3 years
- Folded: 12.5 x 23.6 x 9.1 inches
- Open with parent handle: 36.8 x 19.6 x 40.35 inches
- Open without parent handle: 24.4 x 19.6 x 33.4 inches
- Product weight: 14.7 lbs
- Maximum product load: 44.1 lbs
- Suitable for ages: 10 months - 3 years
Liki Trike S5
My daughter is very happy with her new trike. Mum and dad arw pleased with how well it is designed and made. It’s now an essential part of our going out on walks and to the shops. Great purchase.
2 year old loves it
I bought this for the nursery runs for my 2 year old. I was worried he wouldn't fit in the parent steering mode but he does and he loves it. He can barely even reach the peddles on peddle mode and hes an average size so it should last a while. Perfect for shorter journeys on busses when its just not worth fighting to get him in the pram.
Overall very good, great service!
My Son loves his trike
My Son is one and loves his trike he stands by the door pointing at it to go out for our morning ride everyday. Excellent purchase and S5 is much better than S1
Easy to handle and move around
Simple to use and looks beautiful
If you are on the fence about purchasing this product I would not hesitate. I have the Doona carseat as well and when my daughter turned 1 I got this for her. She loves it and I find it so easy to take about with us. It folds up niftily and takes up such a little space. Looking forward to her using it as a trike as well as we currently push her along.
I really love the trike and think it’s great the way it folds down but I’ve got just one little negative point and that’s the push handle/bar that attaches to the outside of the carry bag continuously and annoyingly taps against the Trike in the when walking with it on your back.
Love this item. It’s one the best things we have brought for little one!
Great quality trike
My 1 year old really enjoys our walks in the trike however her little feet do slide out of the pedals easily and she has caught her toes on the front wheel a couple of times which has really hurt her so that is a negative for me. Also when getting up and down kurbs it’s hard to keep the trike balanced so it doesn’t tip to one side. I think it could be better for the money payed at full price if I am honest.
The Liki Trike does come with a warning label advising that children must wear closed toe shoes when using. As with all trikes there are many moving parts and little ones aren't the best are keeping their feet in one position. Please also check that the red button on the front wheel is in the disengaged position, this will stop the pedal mounts on the front wheel from turning around. If you need any further assistance please reach out to us and we can arrange a video call with one of our product experts. Regards, Doona
Fast delivery excellent production
Love how practical it is folds away easy my son loves it the only thing I would change is the wheels to rubber wheels apart from that awesome
It was all what we wanted for our grandsons first birthday. He absolutely loves it. It folds right down to transport and the look is fantastic
Makes my Baby Boy Feel Like a Big Boy!
My 11month old was thrilled with this and so are his parents! After spending a small fortune on baby items that are grown out of quicker than they can be used, we now only buy things with longevity that are multipurpose. So this Doona Trike is perfect. It allows for grow and change with your child. My son loves this so much he wants to out out for walks more often and once out does not rush to return home! Would certainly recommend to others! Thank you x